RAQ-GARD Corrosion Isolators
RAQ-GARD has more load bearing capacity than other products.
- One size fits all diameter piping.
- Extreme chemical resistance.
- Easy to inspect pipe racks.
- Will not increase pipe vibration
- Tensel Strength = 28,000
- Compression Strength = 35,000 psi
- Eliminates numerous pipe sleeve sizes.
- Eliminates mechanical damage.
- Eliminates corrosion between pipe and I-beam.
- Decreases maintenance costs.
- Sustains heavy load bearing pipes.
- Reinforces engineered resin.
- Clean support surface.
- Place RAQ-GAR in desired configuration and mark placement.
- Remove RAQ-GARD segments.
- Apply adhesive to first RAQ-GARD segment or directly to pipe rack.
- Install segments one at-a-time, using interlocking feature to insure proper alignment.
- Use recommended adhesive for gluing RAQ-GARD to beam.
- Set pipe on top of installed RAQ-GARD