Quest Sealing Solutions is seeking a full-time, experienced, HR Generalist for our head office located in Edmonton, Alberta.
The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of experience in HR Management.
Launch your career with Quest! Our state-of-the-art manufacturing and distribution facility is one of a kind. Join a professional team built with an empowering culture.
- Plan and execute a broad range of HR and Administrative programs and policies in support of onboarding, offboarding, coaching, performance evaluations and general workplace policies.
- Benefits program administration.
- RRSP program administration.
- Conduct 30/60/90 day check ins with new hires and provide feedback to managers.
- Implement, manage, and assist with employee performance evaluations.
- Respond to employee inquiries.
- Develop a strong recruitment program.
- Track HR metrics and develop a good reporting system for management.
- Create and maintain employee documents (new hire packages, employment contracts, etc.) while ensuring confidentiality.
- Keep current with employment related legislation and advise accordingly.
- Organize social and team building events.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all employment related issues, resolve conflicts when necessary.
- Identify and implement internal process improvements for all HR and Administrative operations. Create initiatives to improve employee/management communications.
- Superior and professional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Problem-solving skills with the desire to develop creative solutions.
- Thrive in a fast pace and ever-changing environment.
- Successfully managed an HR Department.
- Committed to professional and personal success.
- You’re a life-long learner, staying current on market events, industry news, and innovative trends and technologies to help drive results.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Human Resources Management, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in progressive HR roles, in a complex environment.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships, including interfacing and communicating effectively with employees at all levels across the organization.
- Comprehensive knowledge of employment-related laws, standards, and regulations.
What you can expect from us!
- Competitive Compensation.
- Group Benefits Plan.
- RRSP Matching.
- On-Site Gym.
- Collaborative team environment.